Custom Portrait - Alternative Background
Here is the personalized gift you've been looking for! These custom portraits are hand-painted from scratch to capture all your unique characteristics. The perfect wedding, birthday, anniversary or housewarming gift!
Please note that these are custom hand-painted portraits and turn around times vary depending on the number of orders I have at any given time. Check my shop announcement or send me a message to find out the current turn around time.
This listing is for one 8x10 inch hand-painted, original artwork. All Paintings are created using the highest quality watercolour paints and beautiful 140lb cotton watercolour paper.
After you purchase your portrait I will send you an email to collect the information I need too get started on your portrait!
Some things I will be asking for include:
1. Select the number of people/pets you would like included in the portrait.
2. Please tell me what you would like written in the banner. Example : "The Fiechters" or "Our Family" etc.
3. Tell me any important details such as specific outfit requests or hair styles, hair colour etc. If you do not specify clothes or colours I will just do generic outfits based off your photos and choose colours that I think look nice :)
4. Send me a photo of the house, building, camper or other object you would like in the background. Please try to send a straight-on shot of the front for best results!
5. Tell me if you have any colour preferences for the floral wreath or over all colour schemes you like.
Group shots are great! However, I can work from separate photos of everyone. If you are sending separate photos of people please tell me rough height estimates.
I will send you a pencil sketch first so you can suggest any changes you might like made. Once you are happy with the sketch I will paint your portrait! I will send you a scanned jpeg once completed. You may be able to suggest minor color changes at this stage but once it is painted it is difficult to make other alterations.
Your drawing will be packed in a cello sleeve and mailed in a rigid photo mailer to prevent bending.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @lovelyworksbyheather and tag your photos :)