Custom Portrait - No Wreath
Here is the personalized gift you've been looking for! These custom portraits are hand-painted from scratch to capture all your unique characteristics. The perfect wedding, birthday, anniversary or housewarming gift!
Please note that these are custom hand-painted portraits and turn around times vary depending on the number of orders I have at any given time.
Turn around times vary- check shop banner announcement for current wait times.
This listing is for one 8x10 inch hand-painted, original artwork. All Paintings are created using the highest quality watercolour paints and beautiful 140lb cotton watercolour paper.
How to order:
1. Select the number of people/pets you would like included.
2. After you have purchased your illustration I will send an email where I will collect the following information from you:
- Please tell me what you would like written in the banner. Example : "The Fiechters" or "Our Family" etc.
- Include photos of everyone you would like in the portrait. Group shots are great! However, I can work from separate photos of everyone. If you are sending separate photos of people please tell me rough height estimates.
Tell me any important details such as specific outfit requests or hair styles, hair colour etc. If you do not specify clothes or colours I will just do generic outfits based off your photos and choose colours that I think look nice :)
- Tell me if you have any colour preferences for the floral wreath or over all colour schemes you like.
I will send you a pencil sketch first so you can suggest any changes you might like made. Once you are happy with the sketch I will paint your portrait! I will send you a scanned jpeg once completed.
Your portrait will be packed in cello sleeve and mailed in a rigid photo mailer to prevent bending.
***SHIPPING*** All orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post and can be expected within 7-14 business days.
Local pick up is also available for orders in Saskatoon.
Don't forgot to follow me on Instagram @lovelyworksbyheather and tag your photos :)